Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Shoes & Music

Soooo - I just got a preview of the new Chris Brown album F.A.M.E... I'm tryna figure out ~ out of 17 songs, how do I only like about 5?? I feel like its one of those albums where I have to listen to it 10 times before I like it.. I hate that but what I LOVE, is when I like MAJORITY of the songs on an album on 1st listen.. Anyway, this album is different - not his norm.. Favorite songs on there (So far) is 'Wet The Bed' feat. Ludacris, 'Look At Me Now' feat. Lil Wayne & Busta Rhymes and 'Beg For It.'

You know, I like Chris Brown, I really do - even after the whole Rhianna incident, but I hope this album don't hurt his career any further.. We'll see..

Now, for some reason, I'm really feeling Christian Louboutin shoes right now! Something about his style is amazing ~ the red bottom is a bonus!!

I looove this shoe, very unique - its called: 'Ecotrash' 150mm. It's made out of trash! Talk about Eco-friendly!! I could totally put together a nice fit with these fabulous shoes ~ then attend Chris Brown's listening party!! Hahahaa 



No comments:

Post a Comment